Here are some quick facts!
- The Hubble telescope is so powerful that it can point a beam of light at a dime that is two hundred miles away.
- About 2/3 of all homes in the U.S.A have a broadband Internet connection.
- The first online bank was invented by Lee Stein in 1994 called “First Virtual Holdings”.
- Of all the teens in the United States, only 76.4% use the internet at least once a month.
- All bills besides the $1 and $2 dollar bill have security features that help eliminate counterfeit money.
- One-third of the world has never made a call on any phone.